Short cookie information
The personal data we acquire will in any case be managed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of S Days International
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A Cookie is a small amount of data located in the browser of the user's computer or on his mobile device. Cookies use different techniques to save data in users' devices - for example their computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones - or to read data from the same devices, for example in order to identify the user or memorize his preferences. The most known cookies are small text files that are stored on the devices in order to be identified at a later time.
Some of these cookies are necessary for the correct operation of the site, others are useful for the visitor because they can safely store the user name for example.
2. FOR HOW LONG S Days International's COOKIES REMAIN ACTIVE?
3. WHICH COOKIES USE S Days International?
We use both "first-party" cookies and "third-party" cookies. First-party cookies are inserted and read by S Days International. The third-party cookies are cookies inserted and / or read by third parties, ie external services.
We also use the so-called "Tracking Cookies". Our first part Tracking Cookies are used only for the purpose of tracking the user's browsing habits on the portal / intranet. Third-party tracking cookies can also be used to track user navigation between multiple websites (others), not just on our online platform. We can not control this tracking and therefore prefer to return the user to the information on the protection of personal data adopted by such third parties. In the table at the end of this Cookie Notice you can see precisely which third parties place third-party cookies on the S Days International portal or on the sites linked to it.
Functional cookies are cookies necessary for use of the Workplace (intranet area) or activation of certain functionalities. For example, one of these cookies allows you to keep active access to the Workplace without having to enter your login data every time you click on a portal link. These cookies are placed independently of the user's authorization when they visit the portal or make use of essential features.
We also use functional cookies for:
- Check the user's account type
- Verify that the user has logged in
- Store data of the type of device used to visit the intranet area
Analysis and research cookies.
These cookies record the way visitors use the portal. We may use the information collected by these cookies to analyze the use of the portal and identify the causes of errors on the online platform. Some are placed independently of the user's authorization when they visit www.sdays.it, for example Cookies that collect only aggregated data.
Analytical and research cookies are used for:
- Measure the number of users on the site over time
- Measure the time that the user dedicates to visit the site
- Draw the order in which a user views several web pages
- Identify the geographic location from which the user accesses the site
- Decide which parts of the site should be improved
- Identify the type of device and the browser with which the user accesses the site
- In general, monitor the use of the site by the user, in order to improve navigability.
Social media cookies.
We wish to offer our users the possibility to share some of the website contents through Social Media. For this reason we have inserted some buttons and options for sharing. Other buttons allow you to access our profiles on selected Social Media.
Through these buttons and options, the respective Social Media can insert Cookies that can read at a later time. These cookies allow:
- Users who have logged into certain social media platforms to directly share content on the online platform
- Users view embedded videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube's improved privacy mode
Facebook is a social network
Twitter is a social network
Flickr is a web platform that allows sharing and viewing of photos on a network
YouTube is a web platform that allows video sharing and viewing on the network
Google analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc
Microsoft Windows Explorer
To manage third-party cookies, you can consult the websites
These websites allow cookies to be blocked by specific third parties.
5. CAN THE INFORMATION ON COOKIES BE MODIFIED?